Welcome to Peak Pursuits
Chalet Chardon Bleu, St Martin De Belleville
Peak Pursuits provide perfect ski holidays at the heart of the stunning Les Trois Vallees in France. Our mission is to provide our guests with exceptional service and value for money in a friendly, relaxed environment.
Our Ski Chalet in the 3 Valleys Offers:
- 8 spacious en-suite rooms.
- Mixture of doubles, twins, triples, quads and a huge room for six people.
- Perfect for couples, families and groups.
- Hot Tub on the deck.
- Experienced Chalet Hosts to look after you.
- Daily Housekeeping / Cleaning.
- 3 course evening meal + coffee.
- Free door to door minibus shuttle. (Morning & Evening).
- Après Ski and we will pick you up from the pub!
- Real log fire in our large sitting room.
- Separate Games Room / Library.
- Unlimited wine with dinner and an honesty bar.
- Perfect for families. (Baby Bath, Baby Monitor, Cots, High Chairs, Kids Toilet Seats, Bunk Beds, Books, Games).
- Fantastic reviews from recent guests.
- WiFi, Satellite TV, free guest computer, iPod docking stations, Wii.
- Pre-reserve any ski hire equipment and ski lessons you need (and then take you to collect it when you arrive).
Chalet Chardon Bleu is a true hidden gem; a traditional Savoyard farmhouse standing quietly in a small hamlet in the Vallées des Belleville. The Chalet is based a short drive from the chocolate-box resort of St Martin de Belleville. In the mornings the Peak Pursuits team provide free door to door transfers and drop you right next to the Gondola in St Martin. In the evenings the team pick up from the bottom of the slopes as the lifts close for those wanting to get back to the chalet for High Tea. For those wanting to enjoy Après Ski and a few beers we pick up a little later direct from the pub!
The chalet is fully refurbished, preserving the authentic features including the stunning vaulted dining room, the original beams, the large family bedrooms and a roaring log fire, creating a real home-from-home feeling in the Alps.
Saint Martin de Belleville gives great access to Les Trois Valleys, the largest ski domain in the world with 600km of pisted slopes. From the village of St Martin you can ski to Courchevel, La Tania, Meribel, Meribel -Mottaret, Les Menuires, and Val Thorens. The Three Valleys area is well known for being guaranteed of snow because of the glacier at Val Thorens; the highest altitude ski resort in Europe.
There is skiing for everyone, from beginners through to powder-hounds. For the non-skiers we can also arrange snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing, walking, dog sledding, ski touring, paragliding and much more.
Every morning we transport you from the chalet to the piste and pick you up in the evening at a time to suit you so you can enjoy a bit of après ski without having to lug skis and boots around.
Chalet Chardon Bleu is an original Savoyard farmhouse, completely refurbished whilst preserving authentic features such as the old beams, the vaulted dining rooms and the open log-fireplace.
We provide you with a hearty breakfast in the morning, a welcoming afternoon tea after a hard day on the slopes and a delicious 4-course gormet meal along with unlimited wine as part of the price of your week.
Our ski holidays offer excellent value for money and, in low season, very well priced ski breaks. In the summer, we offer the same level of service and do Bed and Breakfast style bookings so you can get out and active in the mountains.
Children are welcome at Chalet Chardon Bleu, St Martin De Belleville and of course there is no better time to learn how to ski. In our view the earlier kids start on the slopes the quicker they progress. Evidence of this can be regularly seen in the numerous snowboard parks with kids putting the adults to shame! Click here to read more.
Contact us today to find out more or make your booking. We look forward to hearing from you.