1. We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
2. We do not disclose personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies.
- We disclose personal information to companies that help us process or service your account.
- We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, resolve consumer disputes, perform credit/authentication checks, or for institutional risk control.
Outside of these exceptions, we will not share your personal information with third parties unless you have specifically asked us to do so, that is, opted-in.
3. We do collect personal information in the normal course of business in order to administer your accounts and serve you better.
Application and registration information
We collect information that you provide to us when your register for one of our services. The information we collect may include name, address, phone number, email address, and information about your interests.
4. We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
-We restrict access to personal information to our employees and agents for business purposes only.
-We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information.
5. We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal informational accurate and up to date.
-If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change to that information, please contact us so that we may promptly update our records.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by email: email@example.com.